Our Vision and Mission:
We are revolutionizing the way nonprofit organizations and prospective employees connect with one another. Our mission is, "Uniting uncommon communities, one person at a time."
Our Core Values:
- Service—We listen to you. LANC integrates principles into our profits by giving back 5% to the communities we serve. You nominate the community, we deliver the donation.
- Understanding—Empathy towards the specific needs of both employee and employer within the non-profit workforce.
- Respect—Honesty, candor, and support of our local communities and the greater environment.
- Growth—We grow with you, adapting to the changing needs of communities, technology, and the environment.
- Excel—We exceed the expectations of our clients.
"Tell them you found them on LANonprofitCareers.com."
"When local quality matters."
Who We Are:
LANonprofitCareers.com is the leading local, minority owned and run, online career portal that services nonprofit organizations in Los Angeles. Our goal is to connect local nonprofit organizations, the backbone of our community, with local career seekers by offering the most advanced and relevant tools available, all while respecting and supporting the environment. We want to change the way local nonprofits and employees search for and connect with their specialized audience.
There is no local career portal quite like us, dedicated to serving nonprofit organizations in Los Angeles County. Our goal is not to be statewide, national, or global. We do not want to be the biggest, just the best, serving only the Los Angeles area as we are from here and understand its particular needs, as well as the specific needs of local nonprofit organizations and employees.
We serve small, medium, and large organizations through an advanced self-serve business channel that is equipped with online and call-in customer support. We work with local associations, publications, organizations, and other leading online sites that service Los Angeles to ensure high-quality strategic coverage. LANC is effective and efficient, and dedicated to remaining green.
Ultimately, we at LANC introduce an exceptional local audience to progressive organizations, allowing both to showcase their relevant skills and mutual dedication to supporting community and the environment. You're already one step ahead – and so are we.
16830 Ventura Blvd., Ste. # 360
Encino, CA 91436